Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

This was a busy weekwnd

The last basketball this season ended in Burlington High school wooden gym on the Friday before the vocation. It was senior night, which was a celebration for our captain Ryan Putney, David Whitney and me. We started at that night. It was so great to be a starter. I scored first 6 points of my team. That feeling was fantastic! I would never forget that experience.

Another good thing for me is that now I'm working in the Burlington McDonald's. I worked 6 hours on the first day of my job. I started knowing nothing, and ended up getting hang of something. The manager is a nice person. I think under the help of him i will be a qualified worker.

Having a job means that I can earn money by myself, which allows me to pay the car insurance. Now I can drive to school, basketball and work place easily. I become more independence with a car, i no longer have to rely on my parents or friends give me a ride when i need. Of course, i will be a safe driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment