Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

The death of Osama Bin Laden

This morning I checked news, the top stories of all the news stations were “Osama Bin Laden was killed", and also many people cheered for this news. For America, this was good news, because of him, the Sept. 11 attack happened 10 years ago. It took 10 years for US to track down Bin Laden, and finally yesterday everything was over. I think it is time to send those troops back to their home from Al Qaeda. According to the news, Bin Laden's body was buried in the ocean.

Ten years ago, I was in China. I heard about 911 attacks. This attack did affect a lot of people there, some people feared terrorism. Now, even though I know Laden's death was good news, I cannot understand how most American people feel about this. People were angry because of this10 years ago. Now those people, who had been mad, are relived.

No comments:

Post a Comment